Make A Difference!
PCL is a nonprofit organization devoted to building partnerships with people with Intellectual/Developmental disabilities, their families, our communities, and our employees. Prospective candidates will show an understanding of the basic principles of dignity and respect for all people, while promoting the work of PCL concerning social justice for people with Intellectual/Developmental disabilities.
Join our Team!
We are excited that you have shown interest in working for our organization. We feel that we offer a fun and challenging work environment. Before you fill out an application, there are a few things we would like you to know about PCL.
- PCL pays its Team Members one time a month, typically on the first business day of the month.
- New Hire Training is paid at minimum wage. After successfully completing New Hire Orientation wages start from $10.00/hour - $11.00/hour, DOE.
- Annual increases average 2%
- We expect our Team Members to represent those we support and our organization in a professional manner. Our dress and grooming standards reflect our professional image and our desire to ensure health and safety. Click here for a link to PCL's Policy for Personal Dress and Appearance.
- PCL provides 24 hour supports. See below for a description of each shift type and locations.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required in the supports we provide.
- A weekly Team Meeting is a regular part of each position and attendance is required.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a basic computer skills assessment
- Must pass Criminal History and Protective Service Investigation background screening. Click here for link to current Potential Disqualifying Crimes and Conditions. Fingerprints may be required.
- Must pass Pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to regularly lift 25 pounds or one-fourth of your body weight (some positions require more).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of three (3) years of driving experience and be insurable through our organizations insurance company. Click here for driver eligibility guide.
- We provide an initial New Hire Orientation consisting of two (2) weeks of classroom and on-site training. Typically the training is Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm. Some evening or weekend training may be required.
- Training for Northern Oregon Division is held in Monmouth. Training for Southern Oregon Division is held in Grants Pass. Click here for sample Orientation Calendar for Northern Oregon Division.
Please watch this video prior to submitting an application to see if you feel this career would be a good match. (Video length approx. 24 minutes long)
For more information, please contact Davida Mallette.